CTInstruments – 2021 in Review
Despite the significant challenges 2021 has brought to everyone, we`ve been blessed to navigate the challenges and experience a lot of joy this past year.
We are eternally thankful to:
1. our customers for continuously bringing new ideas to the table and pushing us to improve and develop new products and processes.
2. our employees for being relentless in achieving our goals and going beyond what is expected.
3. our suppliers for helping us navigate the supply chain challenges.
4. our distributors for helping us with expanding our customer base and bringing new ideas.
5. our friends and families for the endless support.
Some of the 2021 successes we`ve experienced:
We have grown our family of employees and increased revenues. We sold our cannabis HPLC analyzer to customers in 11 countries around the globe this year.
Customer Support & Training
We have developed and launched support/knowledgebase/training portal to better streamline training and customer support. To preview go to this link.
We were able to increase our focus on R&D.
We added a new plug&play autosampler that is easily connected to any of our HPLCs once our customers grow to the sample workload requiring an autosampler.
We automated data processing and introduced software licensing.
We added new cannabinoids to our testing methods and made strides in developing method for testing terpenes.
We won the Commercial Cannabis Award second year in a row as the best cannabinoids potency testing equipment supplier in North America.
We would like to wish everyone wonderful holidays spent with families and all the best in the coming 2022.
Dusan Kuzma, CEO
Contact: [email protected]